Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Good News, Bad News...


Good Morning! I'm tired and cranking this morning...and coffee just isn't cutting it. I think I need a Dunkin Donuts Ice-Tea. Have you had one yet? MMMMMMMMMM I'm hooked on 'em! So good! Taste like ice-tea Mom used to make. Actually, just thinking about them makes me smile.
Anyway.. I really wanted to go to Ptown this year for BearWeek. I like to look at the bears and cubs and other creatures. Sometimes even petting the friendly ones. But.. work is killing me this week. They say new business is good business, but this week... new business translates to... "Mike not having any fun". So.. that's the bad new.. I'm not going to Ptown. I will miss all of my friends up there! :o(
The good news, (and I've decided it's good news) I will be staying in Jrz! Yippee....! It would have been nicer to live closer to my brother, I was looking forward to that. He'll be here in a couple of weeks for the good old Barrows family reunion. I do love spending time with my family.
Ok... I gotta get back to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy you're in NJ...(sort of). I'm bummed you're not coming to Ptown. Just so you know, there's not a Dunkin Donuts here. Is that the real reason why you're not coming up?!

Joe said...

I like this picture of you. It is hot. I was going to write something very dirty here but I changed my mind....
BearGear Joe