Thursday, July 24, 2008

WTF update:



Good afternoon! So, I went to the gym this morning.. I hate the gym, but I guess I need to go (I ain't gett'n any younger). I lost 9 pounds.

There are two things in my diet for the last couple of weeks that I can't seem to get enough of. They are: Watermelon and Dunkin Donuts (DD) Iced-Tea!

First of all, who would have ever thought that I would go to DD twice a day and only get ice-tea (with lemon slices in it)? Let me tell you, DD ice-tea is like... I don't know.. MMMMM MMMM Good! I think Rachel Ray had better watch out, because I may be doing the next DD commercial.

OK, lets talk about Watermelon for a moment. I love watermelon, always have. Summertime and watermelon go hand in hand.
What is up with the cost of watermelon? What happened to getting a watermelon for $3.99? I can't find them for under $8.99 and that's on sale. They are like $10.99 each! It's crazy. I just don't get it. I think I'm more upset about this than I am the gas prices. If anyone knows where I can buy watermelon stock, please let me know.

Alright, I'm going to drink my ice-tea and get back to work.

btw- is it ICED-TEA or ICE-TEA?

1 comment:

Joe said...

I believe it is ICED TEA...I hope it is diet ICED TEA..
I am glad you lost 9lbs. That is awesome. I hate watermelon. I like grapes. Those are my favorite fruit. I can pop grapes like tic tacs. YUM... I am glad you are doing well and you look great. Miss you.
Love,
The Joe Show