Saturday, July 5, 2008

Kicking my feet up on the West Coast

I'm learning how to relax. Something I admit I'm not that good at.... but I do realize relaxing is very nice! If I could only just lay on the beach for more than 4 minutes (this might be stretching it) without looking at my phone, or wondering what else I could be doing.....

I've spent the last couple of days visiting my friends, T&R. You guys have been the best! They took me to this place where you can actually order drinks in coconuts, watermelons or other fruits...just pour some alcohol and put a straw in it and your good to relax! Why can't life be that easy? I do relax better when I drink. Maybe doing more of that is the key?!? Ya, your right, probably not..but it is fun.

Are there more beautiful people on the west coast? Probably not.. but I have seen more than my share and they seem to wear less clothes than in Jersey. My favorite thing to do is people watch. I can sit all day and watch others.... just not on the beach... why not? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the beach, but I just can't relax on the beach. I even have a hard time reading on the beach.

Yesterday I had two people tell me that I am a very nice person for being from New Jersey. I asked them if they have been to Jersey.. they both said "no"... I said we are all nice... but I'm extra nice. (if you don't already know me.. I'm a great flirt)

I am going home tomorrow and I'm going to try and take more time for the rest of the year to relax. Look for me on the Jersey Shore!

No comments: